Monday, July 06, 2009

Work Can Be Fun

As most of you know, I work at a fitness center in the aquatics department. I've worked here for 6 years now. I have about 5 different jobs that I do at work. My favorite job is my Headguard position. This is a supervisor positon, and I get to supervise the coolest people at the pool, who are the lifeguards! I always have so much fun with the lifeguards that I can't believe I call it work. One creepy lifeguard decided to bring a camera to work last week to show everyone how cool lifeguards are. Enjoy, but don't get too jealous!
It's cool to plat on the platforms when we close.
The lifeguards like to take pictures of me cleaning up. Why am I doing their job?

This is me in the first aid rooms. First aid is my favorite part of the job!

Lifeguards are allowed to play on the slides when there is no water in them!

Creeper on the pool!
Natalie teaches all the new guards to bow to her.

Creepy Rachael!

Confusion!

Alysia and me. We are way cool!

2 comments:

rochelle said...

Good times. :)

mad dog said...

You obviously have to be a tad bit mentally unstable to work at the pool...