Monday, June 01, 2009

Paths of Life

Life is an exciting thing. There are about a million different paths one can take each day. Sometimes it is very difficult trying to choose which one. It is hard to know which is the best one, or which is the right road for each of us. We all have different purposes to fulfill. Most of us don't know exactly what that purpose is yet. The exciting part of life is the journey to find those opportunities that are waiting for us. Why is the journey so exciting? Because you never know what will come your way next. So far my journey has been filled with the following:

Happiness.

Excitiment.

Travel.

University of Utah.

Swimming.

Heartbrake.

Chaos.

Saddness.

Way too much fun!

Friends.

Family.

Bosses.

Work.

Fears.

Tears.

Laughs.

Even hiccups.

I'm at an interesting point in my life right now. It has caused me to do a lot of thinking lately. I've thought about lots of different experiences I have had, and I am greatful for every one of them. I can't wait for the many other experiences I will have on my journey. I know this next year of school will be a big one, full of lots of things, as it is my last year of college. I'm excited, and what else can I say, besides Go Utes!!!!

2 comments:

freddyfly said...

Wait...this is your last year of college!!? Are you graduating with me? Hehe that would be awesome!

rochelle said...

I can't believe you are almost done. It seems like you just barely got accepted! I'm sure glad I've had you in my life.