Sunday, June 14, 2009

What do you do when there is nothing to do?

Ever since school ended over a month ago, I just do not know what to do with my self.

I found out that staying up late watching movies, and sleeping in is really fun to do.

I can always go to work.

I could try to plan out my future that starts in a year.

I could listen to music all day long.

Natalie, Emily and I could make music videos.

I could make some guacamole.

Eating is always a good time filler.

I could write letters.

My D.C. scrapbook is in progress. I could work more on that.

Or I could just sit around and talk about all the things I could do.

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Will you e-mail me (or upload them to somewhere and send me the link) your DC pictures? I'd like to see them.

Nedge said...

you need to hang out more with friends. *cough*me*cough*