This week at work has been very busy. I've been doing alot of extra things this week to help my 2 bosses out, as they have been swamped with lists of things to do. I've put in some overtime this week, lived at the pool for more than half a day, stayed after hours with one of my bosses to input information that was lost in a facility computer failure this week, and pretty much worked myself physically and emotionally to the maximum. There has been a lot of other things going on this week that my bosses and I have been discussing. Today, one of my bosses told me that I worked 213 degrees the other night. I had no idea what that meant, so she told me to watch this clip called 212 Degrees. I watched it, and thought it was pretty cool. Here is the clip. It makes a lot of sense, and makes me want to always do just that little extra bit of effort, and see the difference it makes either in my life, or in someone elses life. See for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment