Monday, January 19, 2009

Update On My LIfe!

Wow, I have not posted in a while. I've been kind of busy with a new semester and everything starting.

My class schedule this semester:
1. Health and Human Relations
2. Personal Resiliency
3. Eating Disorders and Body Image
4. Middle Childhood
5. Family Studies

My work schedule:
1. Lifeguard
2. Headguard
3. Supervise
4. Specialty Instructor
5. Scout Merit Badge Instructor
6. Swim Lesson Instructor (only once in a while)

I have 15 more days to have this sick to my stomach nervous feeling!

I'm officially starting to get serious about my training for my triathalon!

I had a sick eye last week, but it is almost better.

I love when I get to sleep in!

4 comments:

mad dog said...

What are you so nervous about?? I have a guess that I think may be right on the dot.

fivewoods said...

Are you sick about the triatholon or...maybe....something else....in the......way....of.....a...........returned....missionary!!!!!!

Emily Stapley said...

school really doesn't bother you does it?

japetersen said...

Thanks for the update --