Sometimes, I absolutely love work! Especially when my cool friends are there! Tonight the moon was supposed to be the biggest and brightest moon of the year! I was the supervisor at work tonight, and a few of us decided to take a small field trip to the outdoor pools, climb to the top of the white platform, and look at the awesome moon! We had so much fun! It was freezing and the pools were creepy all covered in snow! Here is a photo journal of our adventure. And I admit I stole these pictures from Natalie my sister and Emily Hackett!

I almost jumped of the platform, when I realized the pool is filled with snow and ice. Ouch!

Natalie was a frozen little lifeguard!

We ice-skated on the outdoor rec pool! I think Emily is the next Michelle Kwan!

Don't we look sooooooo cold?

This is our movie poster shoot!

Here is the fabulous moon, taken from the white platform.

Natalie and Amanda's glamor photo shoot!

The whole gang! Emily, Rochell, Me, Amanda, Natalie, and Ryan, our security guard, took the picture for us.

Amanda doing the Gene Kelly pose.

The poor little frozen lifeguard was so cold when she made her snow angel, but she did such a good job!

Eskimos getting ready to head out in the bitter winter night air!

We are going to be models for 7-Eleven hot chocolate!
3 comments:
i am just sooooo stinkin cute!!!! I would want to be friends with me if i wasn't myself
mmm...7-11 hot chocolate.
Hey! You're a starbucks fan! I finally tried the carmel apple cider spice...or something like that.
BEST DRINK ever! They put cream and carmel on top of their apple cider (with mysterious spices they add, of course)...very very good.
That WAS so much FUN! I'm glad you invited me out there with you. What a great group of girls I am so lucky to work with. I am truly blessed to know each one of you! ...and yes. It was FREEZING!
Post a Comment