

Jeff comes home in 10 days! It is hard to think it has really been 2 years. I started thinking about these past two years. While Jeff has been gone, so many of the girls in our highschool friend group have gotten married, one of them is pregnant, some of the boys are still on missions, and alot of my friends are all moved out to other places. I'm kind of the old maid who is still sitting around here living my life. But you know what? I've had alot of great things happen over these past two years, which will be saved for another blog. :)
6 comments:
Just the fact you called yourself an old made made me laugh so loud!
You're only 20 for crying out loud!!!
I'm glad he comes home soon. It's kind of scary that you're freaking out. You okay?
correction: when you said you were an old MAID.
I'll bet he's freaking out on his end, too! I am excited for you...and NO. You are NOT and OLD MAID! You're young and cute!
man, it's contagious! AN old maid, not AND. duh.
Have you set a date yet? XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO, from Jeffy. (I totally upset that you dumped Jimothy, by the way.)
Lauren you are so adorable! I'm so excited for you! Way to progress and grow yourself in the past 2 years...it's amazing how time has passed! You are awesome!
Post a Comment