Sunday, November 09, 2008

Fun Night!

Last night I hung out with the coolest friends! My friend Maddy is leaving for a trip to Peru this week. She has family there and will be visiting them for 3 weeks! We decided to go out to dinner to hang out with her before she leaves. I can't believe how crowded restaurants are on Saturday nights! We planned on going to Cheesecake Factory, but the line went all the way out the hacking building and we were hacking starving. We decided that we would drive to Jordan landing and go to La Luna. The waiting area was too packed! So we decided to try this new Mexican grill at Jordan called Rubios, which is right next to Famous Dave's. It was a cute little restaurant, and it was actully really yummy. If anyone ever wants to party with me, we can go there. After that we went to my friend Ashley's house to watch a movie. We decided to watch The Ring, which is one of my favorite movies. It was pretty much a fun night. But this week Maddy is leaving for Peru and Ashley is going to Ohio for a Health and Wellness Convention from Thursday to Sunday. That means Natalie and I are stuck here with ourselves! Anyone up for a party? Here are some pictures from our fun last night. This is Me and My friend Ashley at her house.

Maddy and Natalie at Rubio's .

Oh yeah, we are pretty big deals, so don't mess!
This weekend was an exciting one. Emily went with the high school swim to down to St. George for a big swim meet. She dropped 13 seconds off her 500 free and went a 5:43, which is freaking fast for those who are unfamiliar with swimming! She is so going to beat my time in that race, and I'm scared! :)




6 comments:

rochelle said...

Thanks, Lauren, but I think YOUR blog is better! Looks like you four had a great time last night. It's hard when everyone goes out of town, isn't it? Don't worry. We'll have lots of fun at work. ;)

Nedge said...

Rubio's is awesome.
I used to go there every tuesday for their Fish tacos! (they are only a buck on tuesday after five o'clock.)

Fish taco tuesday was the best.
I'm glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

Going to Peru???? Preston is teaching people from Peru. They like to eat Dogs! Tell her to have her last meal before she leaves!!! Cindy

mad dog said...

She's closer to beating MY time than she is to beating yours ... I want to know what Natalie got to eat at the Mexican restaurant. Did they have chicken fingers?

Lauren said...

Ha ha! No, but if they did she probably would have ordere them! Natalie had a bean and cheese burrito, the Mexican equivalent to chicken fingers.

Nedge said...

your freakin' music player keeps getting me in trouble when I look at your blog at some public place like the LIBRARY!

Guess what I'm listening to right now? That's right. Clay Aiken. I don't have the money to buy an Archie CD. I'll have to listen to yours.