I have been tagged! Eeek! I have been tagged by Kristen, a.k.a. Bomamallama, E.L. (evil lady), or Llama Lady. Let's see if I can handle this:
RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post the following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are "tagged" by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Facts About Lauren The Great!
1. I have weird nose bleeding issues. Sometimes, my nose bleeds really bad, out of no where. And when I say it bleeds really bad, it literally waterfalls out of my nose! My last nose bleed lasted about 2 hours, until the doctor drugged it up and stopped it.
2. I enjoy donating blood. Well, I'm kind of a health nerd, so I enjoy weird things like this. Plus I have a rare blood type, so American Red Cross like my blood.
3. I set my alarm to go off about 45 minutes before I have to actually wake up. Once it goes off, I just keep hitting the snooze button for 45 minutes until I have to get up. I think this is some sort of psychological thing which makes me feel as if I am actually getting more sleep than I really am.
4. My favorite show of all time is Gilmore Girls. I am addicted! It is so hilarious! I am constantly checking out the seasons of Gilmore Girls from the library. I can watch episodes over and over and over again, and they still crack me up!
5. I love pajamas. I have way too many pairs.
6. I have a missionary. He is really cool. He is my favorite friend.
7. I am a radio freak in the car. I always have to have a good song playing. I am constantly changing the station, and I become very upset if there are no good songs on. The radio is kind of a big deal for me in the car.
Now I get to tag. (I am only tagging 3.)
Nedge
Cousin Haley
Natalie Kid
2 comments:
I used to do the alarm thingy too! But I'd only set it for about 20 minutes earlier. It's so stupid, huh? Now I get to sleep in. Ahhh, the easy life of a mom....
Kristen must be on something...since when is the life of a mom easy? She does only have one though...I wonder how Hayley is doing! Just kidding Kristen! I totally lost the game of tag, I'm a loser!
Post a Comment