Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a lot of fun down south with the Grandparents Stapley. Anyways, we went and saw the new movie "Enchanted" today. It was so good! It's basically my new favorite movie!
Here is the movie trailer:
And here is the Carrie Underwood music video with the song "Ever Ever After" from the movie. I LOVE this song!
2 comments:
I watched it with my mom and dad. I have to admit that I enjoyed it.
Simply because it made fun of all the disney princess movies. Fall in love at first sight, get married ASAP. I'm glad they finally made a movie that teaches you that maybe love isn't really what you expect.
PS. By the way, Disney has made a couple of other movies that are decent that way:
Beauty and the Beast-they learn to love each other
Mulan-was there ANY romance in this movie?
Lion King-same as above...
Now, why would these movies be my favorite disney movies of all time?
And my favorite non-disney movie?
Anastasia. Lovely.
Post a Comment