Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Man Purse
Man purse: who? what? when? where? why? how? My dad has a man purse. My dad's man purse is exactly like any other man purse. It is a HUGE backpack. Ask any male figure if he has a man purse. If his answer is, "I have a backpack," then you know he has a man purse. I just want to know what men put in there man purses - I mean, they are so big! What could they possibly need? My dad takes his man purse with him to work. I have to commute with him and his man purse. His man purse has got to be 3 times the size of my school backpack, which has everything I may need during the day, as I am stuck on campus far away from home with no car or locker to store things in. My dad gets to go to an office. Can't he leave stuff there? Futher more, what does he need that his office doesn't have? I don't know how these men do it. Today, my dad almost knocked me off my bus seat when he took his man purse off. That's how huge it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thats sooo funny, my dad has a man purse, I mean a backpack too, and like your dads' it's huge!!! It must have something to do with growing up in a small town.
Meranda
Holy cow. That sounds ginormous.
Lauren - you are so funny. Ross has a man purse, too. It's his computer bag, and his lunch bag, and his pockets full of crap every day.
Man purse? Why does it even need "man" in front of that phrase?
Simply put, it's a purse. That's huge. So it's manly. Oh, now i get it. It does need to be called a man purse because that means it's 1000x bigger than the biggest woman's purse.
I'm sorry about the bus. I hope you put a thumbtack on his seat next time. :)
Merrill has a man purse he takes to church with all his stuff! He doesn't have one for everyday but who is to say when that might change!
I can always count on you for a good laugh. Lynn has a man purse too. Maybe they should start MPA (Man Purse Anonymous)
Post a Comment