Monday, November 12, 2007
Major Changes...No Punn Intended
I changed my major. I was doing a major in Health Promotion Education teaching and a minor in math teaching. But then, out of no where, I had a major panic attack and started to wonder if teaching was really what I wanted to do. After this stressful situation, and some research, I decided on a major that is definately what I want to do. I am still doing Health Promotion and Education, but I am doing the Consumer Health track, so I am not going to be a teacher. I don't know exactly what job I will get, but I do kow that there are TONS of possibilities with this major. The advisor for this program told me to come and look at five 3 inch binders to see some of the careers I could have with this. Holy moly! I'm really excited about this major, and I know this is definately what I want to do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No punn? I think it was intended. You just wanted to point out the fact that there was a pun.
As to your "major change"... I bet you'll change at least one more time before you really settle down.
I've already gone through 78!
No, I feel really, REALLY good about this one. :)
The new look is great!
Auntie Judy
Good luck. Sorry if I persuaded you too much in the teaching direction.
Post a Comment