Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ranting.....

I haven't blogged forever.

We went to the first Utah home football game today. We lost 12 to 20, against Airforce, but it was still fun. Do you know Matt Osiada (I don't know how to spell his last name) from the Utes football team? He was our starting runningback this season, but he broke his tibia and fibia (the two leg bones of the lower leg) at our first game within the first minutes of the first quarter. He is out for the season which stinks for us. Anyways, he is in my health class, which is pretty cool. We were learning about stress management yesterday, and my professor asked us what kinds of things stress us out in our daily lives. Matt Osiada said, "Brokens legs" stress him out. It was funny. There are like 5 football players in my health class. They are huge.

Luke Nevel is extremely tall. He sat kind of by us at the game.

My junior swimmers, 6th graders and younger, stress me out. They are the biggest group of complainers in the world.

I'm really into the Goo Goo Dolls right now. They are awesome!

I miss my friends that I don't see much anymore.

I finally decided on a math minor.

School is good, but extremely tiring.

Gilmore Girls and Hannah Montana are the best tv shows ever!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Hannah Montana? C'mon Lauren - "That's So Raven" is way better.

Lauren said...

Well, "That's So Raven" is up there. It's almost as good as "Suite Life of Zach And Cody." But Hannah Montana is freaking hilarious!

Anonymous said...

suite life is the best by far. nicole

Anonymous said...

Lauren

That's cool to have football players in your health class. Did you know that Matt Asiata played at Hunter with your cousin, Preston. If you get the guts, tell him that you are Preston Wood's cousin. He is really a nice kid even though he may look scarry!!!!!

Love Aunt Cindy

Nedge said...

Yay! Math minors unite! (I'm not one...)
Who is Luke? That was a random statement.
Football players are huge. Have you seen my dad? (J/k) He's the smaller sized football player... :)

Nedge said...

I forgot to mention that my favorite Goo Goo Dolls song is "Iris." Have you heard that one?
What other Goo Goo Doll songs do you like? I have yet to explore that realm of the music universe...

Lauren said...

Iris is my favorite too! I also like, "Better Days," "Sympathy," and "Give A Little Bit" alot.

Nedge said...

Hmmm...I'll have to find those on youtube tonight and try them out. Thank you!

Nedge said...

I liked those songs. I also discovered and loved "Before It's Too Late."
Mmmmm!
"...Don't fall just be who you are
it's all that we need in our lives..."

"...a life you don't live is still lost..."