Good News: I donated blood again today. I felt cool because American Red Cross actually called me and asked me to donate, because they needed my blood type.
Bad News: I am very annoyed at my coaching job and I want to quit!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Do a blog on why you are annoyed with your coaching job! I want to hear it. Maybe I can relate.
Yes! I agree with Maddie. Write a blog about the problems and frustrations you're having with coaching. Maybe we can help, sympathize, or even empathize! or we'll do our best to convince you to quit.
2 comments:
Do a blog on why you are annoyed with your coaching job! I want to hear it. Maybe I can relate.
Yes! I agree with Maddie.
Write a blog about the problems and frustrations you're having with coaching. Maybe we can help, sympathize, or even empathize!
or we'll do our best to convince you to quit.
Post a Comment