
This is my gang I hung out with in highschool, well except for like one of the boys, but that's ok. Now, all the boys are on missions, one boy is in the Navel Academy, and I really only see one of the girls regularly, but I have been trying to stay in contat with the girl I don't see much anymore. Anyway, my friends are awesome, and I miss them all!
I have had a request from my Cousin, Willie, to update my blog everyday, even if I just blog about how well I slept the previous night, allthough I haven't even really been sleeping well lately because I feel like I can't get my mind or myself to relax. I am up to this challenge. The only challenge is that my week is so busy, yet I still feel like I have nothing to blog about. So if I ever have some way random blog, that makes no sense or is just pointless, you will know why. I realize I may miss a day here and there, but I will try my best to please Sir William.

2 comments:
Those are cute pictures!
Why am I not in these? (I'm photophobic, I know. My fault.)
I, too, am having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep at night.
Maybe we should start a non-sleeper's club!
I didn't know Cory was in the Navel Academy. Are you supposed to have an inny, or outy to be able to go?
Lauren you are not doing a very good job at posting every day Im very dissapointed
:( willie
Post a Comment