Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh man, oh man, oh man.....

I'm feeling quite stressed/panicked/irritable tonight. Its hard to explain, because I'm better at bottling up all my emotions and hiding them from the world. I heard that admitting a problem is the first step to recovery, so I'm on my way at least, right?

In good news:

1. Finally got a new lap top charger after months of frustrations with the one that partially worked.
3. Finally got to visit with my visiting teaching partner today. Its been too long since I've seen her, and she is amazing so it made my day.
4. Might go try a run tomorrow. I've been injured, so we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Nedge said...

Good luck! I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Just smile, and know it's all a part of life, and that I'm reciting the usual phrase that "it's all a part of life" and on and on...

But you know it's true, right? Ups and downs as well as sidewayses...Just have fun with it even if it hurts like...Hall!