I just got my final grades for my last semester at the U. For my last semester, I managed to earn a 3.9 GPA! I'm sooooooo happy about this! My cummulative GPA for my entire bachelor's degree ended up being 3.549. Now, I understand that in the real world, no body is going to ask me what my GPA was in college, but I'm still going to party and be happy about my final grades. :)
I know this is super nerdy, but I doing this anyways. At the U, we can access our DARs reports (degree audit reports.) On our DARs, it shows every class I have ever taken at the U. I was looking through all the classes I ever took. I took some cool classes and learned some awesome stuff. Now for the nerdy part, I'm posting every class I ever took at the U on my blog! Yes, I'm doing it!
All Undergraduate classes:
1. Intro to visual arts
2. Intro to environmental studies
3. Fitness for life
4. African American experiences
5. Human development
6. Family studies
7. Middle childhood
8. Whole child
9. Development during infancy and childhood
10. Fatherhood
11. Parent Child Relationships
12. Family economic issues
13. Aging concepts and controversies
14. Experiences of aging
15. Healthy lifestyles
16. Substance use/abuse
17. Emergency first aid
18. Intro to health professions
19. Human sexuality
20. Patient education
21. Community health issues
22. Health and human relationships
23. Stress management
24. Death and dying
25. Living with chronic diseases
26. eating disorder and body image
27. Health concerns of women
28. Alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs and violence prevention practices
29. Foundations of health promotion and education
30. Intro to research and assessment
31. Personal resiliency
32. American civilization
33. Statistics
34. College algebra
35. Severe/unusual weather
36. Foundation of nutrition and health
37. Common medicines
38. Psychology
39. Intro to music
40. Intermediate writing
Yikes! Its so weird to think I sat through all those classes and did all the work for them!
1 comment:
Love the list....love the severe/unusual weather class.....congrats on the GPA - that's awesome......
Post a Comment