Wednesday, March 31, 2010
The Weirdest Things Crack Me Up!
Tonight, I got the best ab work out of my life laughing uncontrollably! Natalie was sitting at the table doing her homework. My mom was on the couch and I was laying on the other couch. Emily decided to come sit on my feet and asked me to teach her. After about 5 seconds of Emily sitting on my feet, I feel this huge rumble coming from Emily's rear end. All I'm thinking to myself is "no way, no way, Emily just ripped one on me..." Emily shot up from the couch scared to death at what just happened, when we both realized her phone was in her back pocket at the time and she had just received a text message. What a relief! Emily and I could not stop laughing at what had just happened. In the meantime, Natalie got really mad at us and was trying to tell us to knock it off. No matter how hard I tried, the laughing just could not stop. Natalie decided she had to head downstairs to do homework, but needed my laptop cord to charger her computer. (f.y.i. her cord died a month or so ago so she has to borrow mine all the time). As she grabbed my chord from me she yelled "just so you know, I taking this whether you like it or not!" We sat there for a minute and then Emily broke the silence with "was that supposed to be a threat Natalie?" Natalie freaked out! I started laughing again and then Emily decided to add one more comment. "Natalie, do you even know what just happened?" I seriously don't know why, but Emily's comments cracked me up! It must have been the way she said them. I'm not sure. All I know is that it was hilarious! My abs are going to be soar tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha ha! I'm sad I missed all that! I wouldn't be suprised at all if Emily really did let one and just blamed it on her phone.
Ha ha ha ha! I wasn't there, and this made me smile. Thank you.
Post a Comment