Saturday, March 21, 2009

What makes me so sleepy?


For the past week, I have been sleeping 9, sometimes 10 hours a night. I have also been having the most difficult time waking up in the mornings, even after all that sleep. Per haps I'm sleeping too much. Or perhaps I'm stressed about school, and so I'm trying to sleep it all away. I don't know. Whatever it is that is making me sleep so much, it is kind of nice. I just feel so lazy! Oh well, it is good to be lazy once in a while.

3 comments:

Nedge said...

Acting like a cat will make you a cat. Maybe you're turning into a cat! They sleep so many hours...

Or maybe it's all this excitement from some peanut butter called Jiffy.

rochelle said...

Wake up, Lauren! Are you sure you're not just up all night on Facebook talking to boys...or boy, I mean? I know how you feel. Wait...I'm up at 12:30 on the computer. It's time to go to bed. I loved seeing you tonight!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

I feel ya i have been the same way!!