Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zzzzzzz........Wait, Sunlight?

I have a night class on Tuesday nights. It is my Eating Disorders and Body Image class for my major. It is alot of fun. Tonight, though, I was pretty sleepy. I woke up from a nap at 1:45, and when I got to my class at 4:35, I still felt half asleep! I don't know what my deal was! However, I did wake up at the end of my class tonight when I realized that I do not have to walk through campus in the dark anymore due to the time change!!!! This makes me so happy, because walking on campus in the dark is SCARY!!!!! I've documented the past few weeks of leaving after my night class on Tuesdays to see the difference in lighting outside. Here are the three documentations. I though it would be kind of interesting to show ya'll! Enjoy! The above was taken 2 weeks ago.
This was taken last week. A little cloudy, but a bit lighter outside than the week before.
This was taken tonight! Nice and sunny, and I thought the Institute Building looked great with the sunny, blue skies!!!!!

2 comments:

Nedge said...

My class doesn't get out til 9. It's dark.

Nedge said...

But I'm very happy for the later light. It makes me happy.