I hate when people call California "Cali." I think it is so dumb! It seems to be a highschool term to say. All these highschool kids say that they are going on vacation to "Cali." Or they say "Cali is so fun." I don't get it! California is just as easy to say as "Cali" and it doesn't sound so dumb and immature either. I just think that those cutsey little names people give everything are way stupid. Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! I was thinking the same thing today! I like saying "California" better. Especially with a southern accent.
Whoa, anger!! I've gotta say, though, I agree.
Yes, I agree. And you know what else bothers me? I don't like the term "sick" to mean that something is cool. Kids use it all the time and it is so stupid.
I agree about "sick", but I actually like to say "Cali". I don't know. It makes it feel like more of a vacation to me. I'll miss you.
Post a Comment