Friday, September 05, 2008
Tuition Day = DOOM!!!!
I just finished up a wonderful Friday night of paying tuition. I hate tuition day. After I pay, I feel like I've just had a major blow to the head! I feel like a cartoon character who just got pounded in the head, and I can now see the little stars circling my head. I absolutely love college, but I hate tuition. It seems like tuition prices go up every semester at the U. Sometimes I wonder if my future kids will even be able to afford college with how expensive it is getting. That really scares me. Anyways, I've decided the best time of day to pay tuition is at the end of the day, so that you can go to bed and just sleep of the trauma of the experience. That pretty much sums it up, so goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, man! I'm so sorry. Tuition can be a big fat pain.
And I wonder about my kids as well. Will they even get accepted into college, with the population ever increasing???
Post a Comment