Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Year! We Are Halfway Done!

One year ago today, my best friend left on his mission. Jeff Larsen is the coolest person in the world! According to Hannah Montana, "nobody's perfect." But in the case of Jeff, I would have to disagree. I think he is perfect. First of all, he is so nice to me and to anyone he meets. He is never afraid to share his testimony, and his testimony is amazing. He is so smart. Jeff was the valedictorian of my senior class. He also received the Hinckley Scholarship at BYU which is full tuition for 4 years, and yes he still gets this scholarship when he comes home from his mission. Jeff is also an amazing singer. For example, our senior year of high school, the school play was grease. Jeff got the part of the teen angel that Frankie Avelon plays in the original movie. Yes, he sang "Beauty School Drop-Out," and completely stole the show, and Natalie Edge's heart, he he he! Jeff also plays the piano. He can cook really well. Trust me, his dutch oven skills are incredible and he makes this way good breakfast dutch oven meal. I know this because we sluffed classes in highschool one day, went to his house, and ate breakfast. And now Jeff is on a mission serving the Lord. What could be more perfect than someone like that? I can't believe it he has been out for a year. It's crazy, but I am so excited. Here are just a few pictures of Jeff and me for the memories.






And, in honor of Jeff as my best friend, I'd like to make a song dedication. Just click play on the item below.

5 comments:

swimmerchic101 said...

Oh yeah the wait is almost over!

mad dog said...

If Jeff dosn't come home and marry you, I'm afraid I will be more heartbroken than you!

Lauren said...

Why?

Nedge said...

Okay, for the record, he didn't steal my heart. More like, he woke me up, and made me actually interested in the show! Then he was done, and it was boring again.

He better come home and marry you! Because you two are perfect, despite Hannah Montana's comment.

Kristen said...

Okay, I saw this post forever ago & never commented. But that's so cool that you're HALFWAY THERE! Don't do anything stupid when he gets home, like get married ten months later. Hell-o, who the H would do something lame like that? :)