Tuesday, October 02, 2007
For Cindy Buckley, And Anyone Else Interested
I am beginning to feel better. I've been sick with Pleurisy, which is an infection in the lining around the lungs. It is very, very painful. Most people who get Pleurisy, have pain in their chest. But I had it in my back. It got to the point where it was hard to breath, because of the pain. I just have to wait for this to go away, since it is a virus, but the doctor put me on some nice, strong pain pills to help with the pain. I am feeling better today. I've been going to school, which has been uncomfortable. I missed church on Sunday, and pretty much layed on a heating pad all day long. But I got work off yesterday and today, to get more rest. To answer Cindy's question: How do I feel today? Well, the pain is less, but it seems to have moved into my neck a little. I had a bit of a headache today, but after a nice long nap, I feel much better. I am going to go to work tomorrow, and see how I handle it. I will conclude with the fact that pain pills are a great invention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
House also believes that pain pills are a great invention. I cannot wait to watch it tonight! All my life consists of at this moment is: swimming, struggling with math, struggling with chemistry, sleeping through music, enjoying english, swimming, and homework. :)
are you making this disease up? I've never heard of it. I think you just don't want to go to school. C'mon - admit it!
;)
Yikes! I'm sorry. I had no idea you were so sick. I hope you get better soon. - Haley
That is good to hear! It sounds very painful. Exactly what kind of pain pills are you taking, are allowed to operate heavy machinery?
Just wait until you try out epidurals and morphine. Niiiiice.
Post a Comment