I am guessing all of you are aware of the horrible fires in Southern California that are happening right now. Well, I was aware, but became especially nervous when I heard on the news this morning that thousands of people in San Diego, and other parts of CA, had to be evacuated from thier homes. I was nervous, because that is where Jeff is serving his mission. But, don't worry, I found out from one of his family members that he is safe and fine, because I knew you all were worried about him.
2 comments:
WHEW! I was up all night worrying. That is a relief! :)
All kidding aside, I am glad he's okay. He's a missionary - he's probably out there with his own firehose putting fires out. That's what they do best!
And I'm glad that you're not worried anymore too. And that you let me tease you.
That is good to hear. You should know that Jeff is important to all of us because he's important to you! Is that gaggy? Besides if he is wearing a firehose that could be a good sight for you..hehehehehe!
Post a Comment