This entire week was fall break for us U of U students. Things I loved about Fall Break: Sleeping in, staying in my pajamas in the morning, not having to commute to school every day, being lazy. But on Monday, I have to go back to school, and I better get my butt back in gear real fast, because I think I have a psych test next week. Ahhhhhhhhh! I do have to say that though school is hard and extremely tiring and stressful, I am glad to be a student. It's nice to get away from my house every day. Next break to look forward to: Thanksgiving Break!
1 comment:
Aw, man! Do you have to rub it in?!?! At least I get to look forward to Thanksgiving Break, too.
I know how you feel concerning a test...I thought my Chem exam was next week, but it's actually this wednesday, my math exam is next week, as well as my big essay is due next week... ack! What is one confused freshie swimmer to do?
:)
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed fall break, by the way. I'm just teasing.
Post a Comment