Friday, August 17, 2007

Summer Lovin`!

Today is my last official day of summer vacatioin. I go back to school on Monday. I guess I'm ready to go back. At least it will get me away from the pool a little bit. (I'll still go to the pool everyday for work.) But I've actually decided that I have two pretty sweet jobs. With coaching swimming, and lifeguarding, I get to dress casual any time I want. I can wear flip-flops, sunglasses, shorts, heck I even get to wear a swimsuit for lifeguarding. What more could I ask for? But anyways, back to school. This semester I am taking psychology, health, environmental studies, and intro to visual arts, and for Institute I am doing the first half of D&C. Have you ever noticed that the last three letters of Institute are "UTE?!" I'm still not quite ready for school yet though. There are a couple more things I must get to be totally ready. This morning, I was up at the U with one of my good friends, getting ready for school. Being up at school made me excited to get started with it again.

I've had a pretty awesome summer. I've had fun in Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, camping, and backpacking. And of course, I've pretty much lived at the pool most of the time. But, I got a pretty nice tan from being at the pool so much. I really have had a fun time this summer, and for my last party of the summer, we are going to watch the premier of High School Musical 2 tonight, followed by a new Hannah Montana!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how did your first day of school go?

Lauren said...

Pretty darn &*$% #$@@$ &*%^#$ good!!!!!!!1