Monday, August 06, 2007

I Can See Clearly Now The Rain Has Come!

Wahoo! The four-month long fight is over. Megan and I are finally friends again. I am so happy! I didn't have a recent cool picture to put on here, so I though ya'll might to see what I call "Sweaty, hot, Lauren after her morning jog." It makes me laugh!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah! That's great. How did you guys get back together?

And you look incredibly fine in that photo. However, I will restrain from posting any photos of me after my morning jog.

Lauren said...

Well, I've been trying to keep being nice and saying hi to her when I would see her at the pool. Then I finally just broke down and was like "Megan, I freaking miss hanging out with you and I really want to be friends again." And it worked, and I am soooooo happy! It's been kind of a lonely past 4 months. ;)

Anonymous said...

Woah, we need to send that pic to Jeffe(or just save it to show at your wedding). How special. I almost cried when I read the good news about you and your BFF.

Cindy said...

What is jogging, I need some more information on that.

Staples said...

you look sick

Kristen said...

Ha ha! Cindy is funny.

Nedge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nedge said...

Yay!
I'm so happy for you!
I'm glad you finally pulled through.
I have to admit, these are very confusing days. I'm glad someone can see clearly.

Nedge said...

I have to tell you why there were two posts from me...
I did a couple of typos in my first post, so I had to fix it in my second post.
...and here I am, posting a third time to explain myself. Oh, joy.