





These pictures are of the small backpacking trip my dad, Emily and I took over the weekend. I am kind of a mountain freak, so I had oodles of fun. Emily had a really difficult time with all the bugs. She was positive that she was the only person in the entire Uintah mountains being attacked by flies. Anyways, we did alot of mosquito swatting and we even went fishin'! I can't wait to go again. Here are some videos I took of the trip as well.
8 comments:
Fun fun fun!
Thank you for inviting me to go.
I apologize for ditching you!
your videos are very pretty...
I so wish I could have your attitude about camping! I love the scenery and stuff but I'm with Emily, I don't like bugs! I think I just need to change my attitude and learn to love it, after all I am married to a guy that grew up in Wyoming and camping and fishing was his life until he married me...what a sad thing!
Were you at Wall Lake? Somewhere in the Uintah's, though, right? Any bears?
No bears, but we did have pepper spray just in case. and yes we were at wall lake.
Did you hike the notch? Or just go to the lake?
Just the lake. Last year we hiked Notch. That was pretty cool.
oh lovely.
Post a Comment