Have you ever posed for a picture that you thought would look really good or cool or funny, but ends up looking retarded? And then the other person or people posing with you look perfect? Photography is an unfair subject I say. I guess it could also be the effect that this picture was a result of being stuck inside at a swim meet that was delayed by lightning last night. Hmm.
5 comments:
?Quien is tu amiga? -tu hermana
You went to the meet again?
What the heck were ya thinking?
I don't know how you did it. I was dead from just the morning...
Do you think I can convince Adam to do precomp with me this week, so he can do it the next week and the next week? I'll be gone for state one week, and I'm tired of being at the pool 7-7.
Lauren,
I can take some glamour shots by annie for you. Must let me know if you're interested.
Nice pearls!
Do you have to show them all off at once? Makes you look intimidating.
Niiiiiice. I don't know what you are talking about. You are a photographer's dream. :)
Post a Comment