I haven't been around the blog world all summer! Honeslty, I don't really know where I've been all summer. I kind of went everywhere. I've decided to post some pictures of what I did all throughout the summer. Hope you enjoy them! And thanks to Natalie Edge for helping me fix my blog font color. Now it is much easier to see the coloring! Have a great day everybody!
We started our summer off with a really fun trip to Disneyland, L.A., and Santa Monica.
We also played in California Adventure.
My mom is so pretty!
We went to the Santa Monica Pier one night. It was so cool! We even saw a beach lifeguard, which for our family is a similar experience to seeing a celebrity.
We visited UCLA!
We were pretty much like celebrities driving around L.A. in our California rental car.
Spent my birthday flying into LAX Airport, driving to Aneheim, and then partying at Disneyland all day! This is my birthday face.
Hooray!
I had a super bad breakout of my eye virus the last 3 weeks of August. Yeah, it lasted 3 whole weeks! I've never had to take so many different meds at once. I should have taken a picture of my lymph node that my virus lives in - it was just a little smaller than a golf ball, which is too big for a lymhp node to be.
I went biking a few times, but mostly ran my legs off this summer.
Modeled sexy bikinis.
Biking.
Played with my cute nephew, Cole! He's getting so big and sooooo cute!
I guess I want you to see this picture again?
Natalie and I are really cool when we go downtown.
We went to my cousin's wedding. This room we had the wedding lunch in is called the Empire Room at the Joseph Smith Building. This is the same room my parents had their wedding reception in 27 years ago.
I had a super bad breakout of my eye virus the last 3 weeks of August. Yeah, it lasted 3 whole weeks! I've never had to take so many different meds at once. I should have taken a picture of my lymph node that my virus lives in - it was just a little smaller than a golf ball, which is too big for a lymhp node to be.
I went biking a few times, but mostly ran my legs off this summer.
Modeled sexy bikinis.
Biking.
Played with my cute nephew, Cole! He's getting so big and sooooo cute!
I guess I want you to see this picture again?
Natalie and I are really cool when we go downtown.
We went to my cousin's wedding. This room we had the wedding lunch in is called the Empire Room at the Joseph Smith Building. This is the same room my parents had their wedding reception in 27 years ago.





1 comment:
Lauren, you really ARE a Big Deal. Thank you for always making me laugh. I can't wait to see how your scrapbooking/Paper Design company takes off!
Post a Comment