Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Back!

Dear anybody who reads my blog: I have been requested by a friend to update my blog, seeing as I haven't done it in a while. I've consented and want to start writing about my life again, because I have alot to say. This is just a small post to let ya'll know I'm back. Also, I am having some brain issues and need some help: How do I change the font color on my blog so it is easier to read on my dark background?

1 comment:

Nedge said...

Woo hoo! Yer back!

On fixing the font: you need to look around on your "dashboard," and find something a link called "design."

Then click on "Template Designer."

Then click on "Advanced" on the menu on your left.

Click on "Page Text" on the new menu you get. Then change it to a color you like.

It's fun to play around with while you're there. :)