I love this week! The weather has been awesome! Monday it rained like crazy. I LOVE rain! Then, the sun came out and the temperature became warmer. I've been playing outside all week! I love walking on campus in the spring. All the trees are blossoming and students finally look happy to be alive. I look forward to my one-mile walk to get to class now, and the mile walk back to my car. I could do it every day! I've also been playing outside with my work-outs and it has been AWESOME! I am also very excited right now because I finally was able to get all registered for my triathlon that I'm doing next week. Below are some pictures from my weekly work-out adventures of this past week.
I was soaked on Monday after running through the rainstorm! It was the coolest run I've ever done!
I tried to get the full effect of my rainsoaked clothes. This picture doesn't really do any justice to how wet I got.
I finally got my bike up and running and road out to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. What a beautiful temple and what a great location looking out over the valley.
I was soaked on Monday after running through the rainstorm! It was the coolest run I've ever done!
I tried to get the full effect of my rainsoaked clothes. This picture doesn't really do any justice to how wet I got.
I finally got my bike up and running and road out to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. What a beautiful temple and what a great location looking out over the valley.

1 comment:
I'm glad you got to get out on yer bike!!
Post a Comment