Cole Steven Wilson was born April 20th, at 8:15pm. He is my sister Maddie, and brother-in-law Ben's baby and he is the cutest baby ever! He is my first nephew and I love him so much! We finally got to go see baby Cole tonight for the first time. Here are the pictures.
My dad is now a grandpa. He's old. And he is so excited to finally have his boy scout!
My mom is the proudest new grandma ever! You can tell by this picture that she loves little Cole and is so proud of Maddie and Ben.
Baby Cole Wilson! You can tell he is definately a wilson! He's adorable!
I love my nephew! I'm so happy for Maddie and Ben! What an amazing experience this has been and will be for them.
Maddie is one proud new mom! She loves her baby boy more than words could ever express. I love this picture.
Maddie is going to hate my for putting this picture on my blog, but I think it is way cute and really a precious moment. Ben is a great dad allerady. He does not let little Cole get out of his sight. What a cute family these three are.
My dad is now a grandpa. He's old. And he is so excited to finally have his boy scout!
My mom is the proudest new grandma ever! You can tell by this picture that she loves little Cole and is so proud of Maddie and Ben.
Baby Cole Wilson! You can tell he is definately a wilson! He's adorable!
I love my nephew! I'm so happy for Maddie and Ben! What an amazing experience this has been and will be for them.
Maddie is one proud new mom! She loves her baby boy more than words could ever express. I love this picture.
Maddie is going to hate my for putting this picture on my blog, but I think it is way cute and really a precious moment. Ben is a great dad allerady. He does not let little Cole get out of his sight. What a cute family these three are. I love you Cole!
1 comment:
Thanks for the additional pictures. He is definately a Wilson. That is good he can take after his dad. Congrats on being an Aunt.
Post a Comment