I have been sick this week! Not fun! I'm never sick! I blame it all on my co-workers who have been sick. I'm pretty sure they planned to spread it to me next. It all started on Saturday when I woke up with an irritation deep in my throat, kind of near my chest. I didn't think much of it until Saturday night and Sunday morning. I hardly slept a wink that night, and woke up Sunday with pain down at the bottom of my trachea, and a little bit of a hoarse voice. I though to myself, "no, I can't be sick today! It is Jeff's homecoming!" I tried to act like I was okay all though the homecoming, while ignoring the fact that I felt like CRAP! I did a pretty good job, but when I got home, I crashed on my bed for 3 hours! Monday morning I woke up feeling even worse! Not only did I have that pain down my trachea, but it began to spread up my throat, and I had developed a cough. I about ripped my ears off as well! I struggled through my classes yesterday, and worked with my boss to get my guard shift of today, which I was able to do, hooray! Today, I think I'm finally feeling a little better. The pain near my chest is gone, but my throat is still pretty soar. I don't feel like ripping off my ears today either! But my cough is still there. I think my health is finally on the rebound!
Here are some pictures for Jeff's homecoming. Please don't make fun of how bad I look in them. I was sick at the time!
4 comments:
*hugs* get feeling better soon! I think you look *FABULOUS* in your pictures. I love your main song on your playlist. Still the one, huh? Could you feel it?
I'm sorry I gave you a vampire hip-bump when you were sick! No wonder you reacted the way you did! Poor little rat...
And who uses words like "trachea?" Not normal people, that's for sure! Usually normal people say "bottom of my throat."
Oh, and I'm sick too. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
You look pretty in these pictures! You always turn out so well in pictures, whilst I turn out to be a potato.
Lauren! I'm so sorry if I really did give you that sickness... It's never fun. Yay for Jeff being home!! I'm very happy for you :)
Are you engaged, yet?
Auntie Judy
Post a Comment