I am a fan of chick flicks......even the most cheesy of chick flicks, I love!!! Last week I pulled out a popular chick flick movie that came out when I was in 8th grade. I remember this being one of the most popular movies among my junior high school. We use to watch channel one, which is a news station for junior high and high school students, after lunch. The trailor for "A Walk to Remember" was alyways on it. We watched channel one during my naughty science class, in which no one ever shut-up. The moment this commercial came on though, everyone got real quite and actually watched it. We were all so excited for it to come out in theaters. I decided to watch "A Walk to Remember" last weekend, and realized that it is still one of my favorite movies. It is super cute! Here is one of my favorite scenes from the movie. This is from the spring play. If you haven't seen this movie, get off your but, track it down, get back down on your butt, and watch it!
3 comments:
Why does everyone love this movie again?
good 'ol mandy moore.
whatever happened to her?
I DO remember that movie. It was a good one. I think it's fun to watch those good old movies from back in the day.
Post a Comment