Sunday, October 05, 2008
Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things!
Hey everybody! Wow, it's been a while. Ya'll need to give me some ideas to blog about. All I do is go to work and go to school. Well, I do hang out with friends on the weekends. :) Anyways, I just wanted to let ya'll know that my Health Blog is going to be getting back in gear this week! And this time, I'm going to be dilligent about it. As most of you know, I am a Health Promotion major at the U. I love to share the things I learn! So, I'm going to start blogging at least once a week on my health blog with something I learned at school that week. This will also help me review my notes I take in class. :) There is just so much more about public health than most people would ever realize, and I feel it should all be spread to more people than just us Health majors. Anyways, I know this is a boring enrty for the day, but once I get my health blog up and running again, I just hope it will be of interest to ya'll as it is to me. And if anyone ever has any health topics they would like to be discussed, leave me comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can get the form to register to vote online, but the deadline may have passed. Go to the Salt Lake County Clerk's site.
comment.
Okay, seriously?
What should you blog about...
just those random epiphanies (spelling?) we all get about life is always fun to read about. But you have to write it down immediately when you have one because otherwise it gets lost.
And they don't have to be major nor smart. Just those realizations. Like how interesting it is that dogs bark. It's a pretty throaty statement to bark. Try barking. It's so weird. Like five different voice tones coming out at once in short bursts. (Howling is a different matter.)
Talk about House if all else fails. I can never get enough of him. I'm so sad there's no new episode this week!!!
Post a Comment