Today was my first day of spring break. I took some hilarious videos of some events this evening, but I can't get them to upload! If you really want to see them, you'll just have to hang out with me on my spring break!
What I did today:
1.) woke up
2.) ate breakfast
3.) drove my mom to the places she needed to go (her doctor's appt, gas, sonic drinks.)
4.) lounged and watched episodes of Gilmore Girls
5.) went to work for 3 hours
6.) worked out after my shift
7.) came home, ate dinner, watched Emily imitate the Aristocats
Not that I'm not enjoying spring break how it is, but let me just leave you with some pictures of where I WISH I was for spring break:
Hawaii! It must be so warm there.
Route 66! I think it sounds fun!
Kayaking!
Mountain biking!
1 comment:
Spring break was fun. I'm glad I got to see you.
Post a Comment