Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Premonition
I have been having weird premonitions all day. Now, my premonition is not about anything really exciting. My premonition is about having a broken foot. It all started last night, while I was sleeping. I had a weird dream. I dreamt that I had some sort of foot surgery or problem and had to have my foot all casted up. I chose a pink cast, which is totally not me. The doctor who put my cast on was one of our old lifeguard shift supervisors from a few years ago, named Jaylene. She didn't put the cast on tight enough in my dream. The cast started to fall off, so me and someone else went to look for some first aid tape to tie the cast on tight. But all we could find was some sort of whip cream substance. Then I woke up. So I get ready for school, and commute up to the U, and my day is going pretty normal, so far. Then, one of my professors suddenly tells us about the time she broke her foot. This immediately reminded me of my dream. But I really got weirded out when I was waiting for TRAX to go home. A student walked right past me and he was limping! He must have had a hurt foot! All I can say now is that I better be carefull what I do with my feet. Next thing I know, an aligator might come out of the ground and eat my foot off my body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! That's the day I saw you and ran off like a dog. Sorry.
Now I shall analyze your dream: In some part of your life you feel crippled or helpless. Others try to solve your situation, but like the ill-fitting cast, it doesn't work out too well. You know what you need to fix your problem, but you can't seem to find it and end up with improper alternates.
(was that vague enough?)
Post a Comment