Thursday, February 08, 2007

My First Missionary Update! Yay!

I just received my first update of Elder Larsen in the MTC. His sister provided me with this information, and it just made my day! Ok, here it is:

" First, When Jeff got to his room the zone leaders had placed a scripture on his door to welcome them - 3 Nephi 3:7 (look it up). He says he is having an amazing experience. He sings, yells "Buenos Noches" every night and quotes "The Emperors New Groove" with the other elders in his district. He has made Spanish flash-cards and has lead his district to practice with them while waiting for meals, meetings, and everything in between. He said that "it's fun to walk around looking like a nerd." They have named thier district "Los Torros Locos," (the crazy bulls) and have a cool handshake, and he taught the restoration on Wednesday."

I also got his address for the MTC, and I can't wait to go write my first letter to him! I am so excited right now!

2 comments:

Nedge said...

Woo hoo.

*cough*OBSESSED*cough*

Anonymous said...

where exactly is jeff's mission?