
Right now, I really want summer. I absolutely love all 4 seasons, and I am way excited to watch snowstorms this winter, but I am really craving summer. I miss all the fun things I got to do in the summer, my favorites of which are hiking and camping. I would give anything to be in the Uintah Mountains right now! This picture takes place at Wall Lake, in the Uintahs. This lake is on the trail up to Notch Mountain, which is the mountain to the right of my head. My dad, Emily, and I hiked this just this past summer. Hiking is the best feeling. After breathing hard, and sweating and thisting, it is most enjoyable to finally reach the top of the mountain you are climbing, and look down on the forest below you. Hiking has really become one of my passinons. My dad is now in the young men's presidency in our ward, so he will be doing a lot of backpacking next summer. He told me that this spring we will get to do a lot of small day hikes to get him ready for his trips next summer. I can't wait!
3 comments:
Wow! Your blog is bloggerific! I really like your sweet posts! I just have a question. What is "thisting?" It sounds painful. Also, what is a "passinon?" Have you ever seen my blog. It's about math! thsmath.blogspot.com Have a good day!
I always sbell wordz rong.
he he he. I'm sorry that you have a spelling ailment. You are off to a sweet start! My suggestions for your blog to help out? Write about the most random things. Don't post stupid complaints or whinings about how unfair the world is. Too many people have that covered...
Post a Comment