I have been to the airport so many times in my life, but I have never actually flown on an airplane. I have gone to the airport to drop a family member off as they fly away, and I have been to the airport to pick up a family member when they have returned from a flight. The airport is an amazing place. All you have to do is find a good seat and you will be entertained for hours! So many people walk in and out of the airport. People watching is awesome. It is fun to see people walk in with their surf boards, or with their Eskimo coats, depending on where they are returning from. It is also fun to watch people be greeted by friends and family as they come in from a flight. I wonder what it is like to be greeted after coming in from a flight?
Date idea: Take a date to the airport and people watch. This includes gossip about where people have been and staring at some of the other weird people that are there to people watch.
2 comments:
Just be careful on your "date" that you are not posing a security risk or carrying an unnecessary liquids with you!
Oh yeah. Good idea. I will be sure to leave my hard stuff at home.
Post a Comment