Anyways, I think we had a pretty fun birthday celebration for this little guy. I know I had fun. I love watching Cole and playing with him. His favorite thing to do lately is to headbutt us all. I don't know why he does it. It is funny, but you have to be careful or it really can hurt. He has also started walking, which is fun. Happy Birthday Cole! I love you!Saturday, April 23, 2011
Cole's First Birthday!
My little nephew, Cole, turned 1 year old this week! He is such a cute, funny little boy and I love him so much! During the week, Cole and him mom come over to our house to exercise. During this time, we get to play with Cole! It is a lot of fun. One day this week, Cole was playing with us while Maddie was working out, and he started barking at this little dog toy we have. It was the cutest bark! Maybe even cuter than the bark is the funny face Cole makes with his lips in order to do the bark sound. It was so cute! After hearing him bark, I decided to get Cole a puppy stuffed animal for his birthday. I went and found the cutest, softest puppy I could! When we gave it to Cole, he was all over it! Maddie said it makes him really hyper. Mission accomplished! He hugged the puppy, barked at it, shook it, and rolled on the ground with it! I think he likes it. It was even hard to get a picture because he wouldn't hold still with it. It was really cute! Here is our attempted picture:
Anyways, I think we had a pretty fun birthday celebration for this little guy. I know I had fun. I love watching Cole and playing with him. His favorite thing to do lately is to headbutt us all. I don't know why he does it. It is funny, but you have to be careful or it really can hurt. He has also started walking, which is fun. Happy Birthday Cole! I love you!
Anyways, I think we had a pretty fun birthday celebration for this little guy. I know I had fun. I love watching Cole and playing with him. His favorite thing to do lately is to headbutt us all. I don't know why he does it. It is funny, but you have to be careful or it really can hurt. He has also started walking, which is fun. Happy Birthday Cole! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Lauren! Cole smiled, nodded his head and of course barked when I read him your post!
Post a Comment